Saturday, January 20, 2007

RESPECT - Miss Kavitha madam

In life respecting and honouring those whom we met in life is something very important.
There may lot of people in life we would like to respect and honour.

But everything has a list of top priority. Those who boosts and influences our confidence level will sure be on the top list.



Miss Kavitha madam(middle person in above photo), Founder/President of Rajiv Gandhi Home for Physically Challenged is one of them whom gave me the increase in confidence level.

She is one whom I will never forget in life.
I still remember the first day I met her. The very moment I met her I understood that life is not worrying with our problems, rather facing them with confidence.

This repectful person passed on 20th Jan 2007 at 6.25PM from this miserable world.
But her confidence will never be forgotten, it will remain among the members of Rajiv Gandhi Home.

I pray that your soul rest in peace.
With due honour and respect.

1 Comments:

Blogger iamchandru said...

"The very moment I met her I understood that life is not worrying with our problems, rather facing them with confidence."
- This is the exact thought that everyone could have gotten once we met her. She changed the meaning of life of everyone who dont know how to face the world in RGHH.
We MUGHIL should continue our support for RGHH.

Wed Jan 31, 04:44:00 AM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home