Tuesday, July 04, 2006

2 years in Industry

It has been really great for me to realise how much it is being an experienced professional counting on 2 years.
It is 2 years before on 2004 July 5, I joined in HCL Cisco Offshore Development centre (CODC) as a fresher from college which changed my entire path of life slowly in initial few months of first year and then with a steep growth in the second year.
I still remember the I was not a swot in college or during the joining Time of CODC also. Whether am I now? no and never I will be. ;)
So joining CODC into a team which worked in Catalyst 6500 series switches was the first step in life which I can say a milestone achieved without any effort from my side. I was in CEF for nearly 6 months. Then I was moved to QOS of the same project for 6 months and again to ipv4 forwarding for 6 months. When I was moved to Ipv4 i was asked to go for California, San Jose, US to have training.
When I returned life started to change due to some change in the team, which affected the morale of the team and I was out.
It was Jan 16, 2006 when I joined Riverstone Networks. I was in layer 3 related hardware forwaring moduels. Really it was great to work in small team with lot of work and things to learn. It was first time I was given opportunity to work in customer issues. Now Riverstone Networks is acquired by Lucent Technologies. I was in RS series products for some 6 months and now I am moved to UPM (Universal Packet Mulitplexer). Ooops I have to read some docs of it... Remaining about my 2 years of experience and fun I had in following posts.

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter Jayaraj said...

Itz gud to see u as a experienced professional...lol

Wed Jul 05, 08:10:00 AM PDT  
Blogger iamchandru said...

Congrats!
It was juz we finished our college da machi, adhukula rendu varusham ayidichi :O its incredible! anyway al d bst for ur comin years!

Thu Jul 06, 04:25:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home