Saturday, March 18, 2006

Graduation

Everyone in their life have their own list of important dates which they can'y forget. For all graduates there is one common date in mind which is the graduation day.
As a B.Tech graduate of Pondicherry Engineering College for me also March 14, 2006 is an unforgettable day in life where my classmates with whom I lived for 4 years assembled and got our degree Certificate.
Many of my friends got the Degree certificate before graduation day announcement itself. But even after obtaining the degree certificate everyone came for the function and resubmitted on the day of eve for getting it on the stage as a sign or privilege. I believe you can understand the spirit of my friends. Here something for your eyes. (I am using the link from my friend chandru's blog)




Graduation Day Celebrations, PEC IT, Pondicherry - 14th March 2006


We Information Technology students of PEC 2000-2004 was the highest strength of students to come for the day. We proved in college that we are the best and recognised as the first batch of IT and best batch. In graduation day also we proved the same.
Atlast here I am




People in life there are times which never returns here I have presented the one.
I love my college my friends ever and for ever.
There is more to come regarding the Graduation day. Wait....

3 Comments:

Blogger iamchandru said...

Yeah! you are right! one of the most unforgettable day in the life!
Hope lots of nice moments to come like this! :)

Sun Mar 19, 02:10:00 AM PST  
Blogger Hariks said...

Me too the same. Unforgettable day. :)

Mon Mar 20, 08:12:00 PM PST  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some entertainments are one time in life. Count the Graduation in it

Tue Mar 21, 10:28:00 PM PST  

Post a Comment

<< Home