Wednesday, May 24, 2006

I don't want you!!!

There are a lot of short but interesting poems which everyday I recieve of great words and meanings. Here one which interested me in recent times.

I have given the english meaning also for non-tamilians. (context : The person who says the poem is from India. A boy has to making a deicision about his girl friend to love or not)

Title : I don't want you


Even if the destination is China, my father use to take his bicycle.
But even to next street he asks me to take my motorbike.
How can I leave such a father and come with you?

I stay awake day in and out during exam times. But for my sake my
mother also keep awake.
How can I leave such a mother and come with you?

Cleanly ironed shirt of my elder brother kept for his office visit even if used
by me for road roaming he doesn't get angry over me but feels happy to see
me happy.
How can I leave such a elder brother and come with you?

When I need pocket money my sister gives money she reserved for getting
jewels without hesitation and with pleasant smile.
How can I leave such a sister and come with you?

Prone to anger if I beat my younger brother he will not cry when my father comes to
home so that I won't get caught.
How can I leave such a younger brother and come with you?

Like there are lot of hearts which cry everyday to keep my happy.
I don't want you who make me my heart misearble everyday!

2 Comments:

Blogger Karthigeyan said...

நல்லாதான் இருக்கு

Mon May 29, 05:46:00 AM PDT  
Blogger Peter Jayaraj said...

Love pannavan kooda ippadi feel pannuvananradhu sandhegam da...lol

Tue Jun 20, 03:44:00 AM PDT  

Post a Comment

<< Home