Friday, September 01, 2006

SALUTATION

What is salutation?
"An act of honor or courteous recognition" is the literal meaning of it.


Whom am I going to Honor is Miss Kavitha.
Who is she?
She is though physically challenged, a human of tremendous will power who survived a lot of hurdles in life and made others also to build confidence.

She is the middle one in the photo.

In life there is lot of time I have wondered, "Oh God what a horrible life you have given me".
Then I realised it is my ignorance which made me to think that.
When I saw this person for the first time I was shocked and felt that it is WILL POWER
which can overcome all hurdles in life.

I still admire this person in leading "Rajiv Gandhi Home for Physically Challenged" people.
Yes that is the Home she has created for those who are willing to take the challenges of life.

More about her you can find in the below link.


Rajiv Gandhi Home for Handicapped


If I am asked whom I will salute to Honor them.
Kavita Madam will be in the top of the list.



Wish you a very best of success in your life, for you make many life enlightened.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home